sonicfast JAM

Thursday, March 02, 2006

No idea

I was going to be slowly crushed by the force field. I began think of my father and what he would do. Then I heard DAN say what are you waiting for. "DAN what are you talking about Im about to be crushed with no way out". There is nothing to do but wait till my death. Then in reponse DAN said, JAM born to be leader of the universe, there is always a way out, you just have to look for it. Without even realizing it I had shut my eyes. I then opened them to see the world diffrently, DAN had changed the view I had seen to a kinda computer view so I could see every opening. Then I saw it a opening in the force field. It was too small for me to go though but no time. If DAN was right this suit was capible of doing anything so i thought of my self becoming smaller and I did, and went though the hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home