sonicfast JAM

Monday, April 09, 2007

Large and dark

Sometime past by but there was no sign of the dark. So I began to walk in one direction in hope that I would get out of the black desert of ash. The world I was in looked as if it had had its better days. Then I saw what looked like a building. It looked as if it was not so large but as I got closer I found that the building towered over me. The building was black with tinted windows. It seemed as if no light would be able to get into the building. Suddenly DAN spoke up "JAM there appears to be very strong dark forces inside the building." I did not know what he meant by "dark forces". Then I thought of the dark figure I saw that attacked me. Could that figure be one of the dark forces or something else. No sooner than the thought came to my head then several dark figures surrounded me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home