sonicfast JAM

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What was in the Shadows

The inside of the building was Dark with bits of red light coming in though the small windows. I could make out two doors and a hall, I could not see down the hall all the way, it seemed as if the darkness engulfed the end of the hall. Even though I could not see down it the hall looked the most inviting. I began to head down the hall at a swift but careful paste. I did not know what would have happened on 3000 years but I did not want to take any chances. As I walked down the hall the suit / DAN activated what seemed like night vision. I then saw the hall in light. The walls of the hall were littered with black walls. There were some old burnt paintings on the wall. Seemed that some of the ash had gotten inside and was littered on the ground. I began to feel like I was being watched, I turned around expecting to see someone instead the ash began to rise into a familiar form of death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home